Senior Appraiser / Technical Valuation Specialist
Charles E. Cawthra III, Senior Appraiser, has actively engaged full time in the Technical Appraisal field since 1988. He has been a principal of Cawthra & Associates assisting with appraisal assignments since 1976. The properties appraised include but are not limited to: industrial facilities, resort hotel/motels, furnished condominium/apartment complexes, commercial stores, hospitals, office buildings, warehouse facilities, industrial plants, bio-technical industries, telecommunication facilities, fast-food restaurants, gas stations/convenience stores, retail facilities and educational facilities.
Charles E. Cawthra III attended DeVry Institute of Technology in Atlanta, Georgia, and graduated with Honors and received an Associate in Science Degree in 1988. He continues to attend seminars, ethic courses and classes in the appraisal field to further his knowledge in the appraisal industry.
Charles E. Cawthra III currently holds a Senior Designation in the Discipline of Machinery and Equipment Valuation with the American Society of Appraisers (ASA), Membership Status with National Association of Master Appraisers (NAMA), and Membership Status with the Association of Eminent Domain Professionals (AEDP) and is State Registered Appraiser #R10002694. Charles has received certificates of achievement after completing the following courses and seminars in appraising: • Code of Ethics and Uniform Standards of Appraisal Practice
• Courses 201, 202, 203 and 204 of Machinery and Equipment Valuation with American Society of Appraisers
• Courses 636, 637, 660, 627. and 672 of Principles of Real Estate Valuation with National Association of Master Appraisers
• Courses ACE 1727, ACE 1750, ACE 2158 and ACEN 1437454598 Principles of Partial Interest Valuation with Appraisal Institute
American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
To receive a Senior Designation through American Society of Appraisers, the following criteria is required:
1. College Education
2. Five years minimum full time appraisal experience in the desired field of expertise.
3. Submission of two acceptable appraisal reports executing and employing standard appraisal techniques and methodologies.
4. Successful completion of intensive written and oral examinations covering appraisal ethics and technical valuation procedures.
For more information on the Society including a verification of our qualifications, please refer to www.appraisers.org.
Do you need it now and delivered yesterday? Our answer is: “Done!”